Saturday, October 24, 2009

10 things that describe myself

so yeah.. my previous blog is www.neko2shi.livejournal.com but now i should move here because mostly most of my friend use blogspot. oh well, doesn't really matter for me thou ^^ now first let's describe myself

1. AB blood type
well as i know rarely people has this type of blood type. when the first time i checked my blood type with antigen thingy when i was in elementary school, just me n another friend of mine that has AB blood type :D my mom is A and my dad is B if i'm not wrong XD oh n my older bro is AB as well but my younger brother is B if i'm not wrong. Oh, and they say that every blood type has different characteristic, they say that AB blood type kinda weird person >.<" n like something strange n non-sense... >.> oh well kinda true thou...

2. Capricorn
they say that capricorn usually humorous XD but i don't think i am XD nothing special being capricorn thou :D the symbol of capricorn is a halg goat n fish.. my friend say that there is a mythology tells the goat become half fish coz of jump into the lake or slip into the lake XD i forgot!!!

3. Christmas
christmas is a special day for me, not only because of Jesus was born but also it's m y birthday XD well my older brother was born 2 days before valentine day and my younger brother was born on "sumpah pemuda" day. Sumpah pemuda (youth's promises) is a celebration day of a youth that promise to be faithful to Indonesia.

4. Drawing
i looooveee drawing XD some ppl asl me y i don't go to illustration o.o but well i don't want to coz i'm not that good x.x n also i can't draw everyday everytime XD i got sick really fast XD

5. Messy
dang XD i just can't be tidy at all XD idk why o-o don't ask me k?

6. Quiet
well... i'm really quiet x.x especially to the person that i just meet.. i just can't talk n don't feel comfortable with them o.o but somehow when i know them quite well i can talk to them really well XD i can even joke with them an so on XDD oing crazy thing together XD

7. Internet addict
i just can't do anything without internet T-T at least i need to let my msn open to talk with someone T_T like now x.x i'm going crazy without internet in my room T_T

8. YAOI XD
ok what is yaoi? it's boy x boy manga XD n it's awesomeeee XDDD idk i just addicte to it, XD masara minase is my fav mangaka XD

9. Chili lover
i love spicy x3 i always instant noodle n put the chili until the water got red color XDDD my mom doesn't want to try that XD

10. Pesimistic
XD ok no need to explin anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment